Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

I found the most adorable little baking supply store!

And it's no more than 10-15 minutes from my house! She doesn't seem to have her own website but I did find this link to her store on a Henderson, NV website.


Tempting Treasures by Jan

She had tons of stuff I can't even find at Michael's or JoAnns. And I much rather support a small local business, than big corporations, anyways! She was sweet as can be, and I will most definitely shop there again. I even found disco dust! Jan said it's been hard to order since X-mas (probably due to all the hyp on various cookie blogs. Can't wait to use it. Also found a cool flower cookie cutter, which makes a hole in the middle. I got some icing colors too, but here is a picture of the neat stuff I found:


From left to right: Pink disco dust, Silver-y disco dust, Pastel Dragees, Oyster Dragees, Flower cookie cutter, Tulip cookie cutter, Silver dragees.

4 comments:

  1. Hey quick question...how did you do the tabs at the top of your page? Like how you have a separate tab for recipes? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme see if I can remember... I had to write it down, cause I kept mot finding it. This is what I wrote down:

    When you are logged in, it says 'new post, 'design' and 'sign out' to the top right. Click 'design' then, click 'Posting', go to 'Edit pages'

    I think you can add up to 10 pages. I have more I wanna add: I've just been lazy.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete