Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Care packages for friends!

A while ago, I came across some adorable cookies, on Loren's blog The Baking Sheet. I shouldn't say I have waited for someone to get sick, so I could bake them, but you know what I mean. A guy at work got sick, and I promised him cookies. But, by the time I had made the cookies, decorated them properly and all, he was well again. Then another online mama friend seemed to need them. Her hubby had a stroke, and had his gall bladder removed within two weeks, so she's getting part of the batch. The 'left-overs' went to my co-worker, as an 'in-case-you-get-sick-again-care-package'. It was much appreciated. :) Today I have to send off the bigger package to Denver. I hope they'll survive. If not, I'll send her before-pictures!
Prescription sheets, band-aids and Tylenol PM. The word Tylenol is written with AmeriColor's Food Writers.
I need to practice on straight lines, and corners. My hand is pretty shaky when I pipe, but practice makes perfect, right.



All wrapped up and ready to go! I think she'll like the window box too!


Here's the care-package for my co-worker Martin


Disclaimer, T, if you for some reason read this, pretend you never saw the cookies, and act surprised when they arrive in the mail! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment