Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First batch is in the oven!

I have made many cookies throughout the years, yet I have never braved decorated sugar cookies. I stumbled across Sweetopia a while back and just fell in love with her cookie decorating skills. Earlier today I received a suggestion on Facebook for a buddying cookie decorating business in Hawaii called Sugar HI Creations. So I thought I'd give it a whirl too. Bought cookie cutters and food color at Hobby Lobby, which has turned into a favorite shop stop for baking supplies. So now I made ½ batch of cookies. Didn't want to over-do it! They are cooling and I'm going to decorate them later. Updates to follow!

2 comments:

  1. So how'd they come out!! We are anxiously waiting to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll load the pictures today! They turned out well, for being the first batch. I'm hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete