Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cookie cutters arrived!

I have impatiently patiently waited for the arrival of my new cookie cutters from Bake It Pretty! I wanted to order several more, but figure it would be a good idea to try these first and go from there. First in line will be the gnomes and mushrooms, in honor of the upcoming movie Gnomeo and Juliet.

Here they are, top left to bottom right: Frog, Snowflake, Cupcake, Folk Christmas tree, Ladybug, Bumblebee, Small strawberry, Gnome and Mushroom.

2 comments:

  1. Nice...be careful!! Haha!! Its becomes a HUGE obsession :) I have almost 200 cutters I think now and adding almost everyday!! ~Ka'ala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I knoooow! I'm already browsing more cookie cutters! We have a JoAnns, a Michaels and a Hobby Lobby, all within 10 mins from here and they all have baking supplies!

    ReplyDelete